New Blog coming soon!
Welcome to my new blog page, I will be posting about all things in general alongside music industry items.
About Juliet Nurture.
Juliet Edwards, was born in Sheffield, England, currently residing in London. She has a background in Operations, Public Sector Procurement and Communications Management. She has a BA in English Literature and Language. The team has executively produced the following projects;
Nurture Projects Music Publishers is a small independent music label formed in 2005 that specialises in Reggae with some soul and pop genres. The team is formed with Juliet Edwards, General Manager, songwriter and Clinark, singer, songwriter and producer. They are based in London, England.
Clinark, (born Clinarke Dill) is a solo Reggae and R&B singer, songwriter, musician and producer. He was born on the British Overseas Territory of Bermuda in the North Atlantic Ocean. Dill is an accomplished artist he sang in 3 Bermuda .He briefly sang under the name of 'Dill-in-Jah' for his début solo single 'Dem Come'(2004) (Dread Unity Label).. He has been residing in the UK since.2005.
- “Clinark Live in Holland” (2006).
- “Journey to Foreign“(2008).
- “Tribute to Michael Jackson – a Legend and a Warrior”2010).
- “Journey to Foreign with Dubs – Deluxe Edition “(2011).
- “They Don’t Care About Us - A Tribute to Michael Jackson “(Remix)” (EP)
- “The Solution” (2015).(EP)
- “Babylon City' (2012)
- “No More War.” (2014)
- Happy Birthday MJ (2013)
- “I’ll Be There” (2009)
- Yes it’s Christmas (2012)
- Give a Love on Christmas Day (2014)
- Clinark collaborated with on The Journey to Foreign Album (2008) with:
Maxi Priest, Richie Spice, Luciano, Kofi, Brinsley Forde (Aswad) Gramps and Peetah from Morgan Heritage, Fantan Mojah, Irie Love and Troy Anthony.
- Clinark collaborated with Adele Harley on ‘I’ll Be There (2009)
- Clinark collaborated on Songweavers “Ray of Hope" for the 4th International Charity CD (International Peace Project) (2013) ) lyrics by Shimon Peres,
Nominations & Accolades.
- Clinark collaborated with Maxi Priest with the song “Better Tomorrow” receiving a nomination as “Song of the Year” (2009).
- A Tribute to Michael Jackson - A Legend and a Warrior” This album was nominated for British Reggae Industry Awards (BRIA) (2011).
- Journey to Foreign Deluxe Edition Album was nominated for British Reggae Industry Awards (BRIA) (2011).